EJWOX 7Liter Manual Apple Scratter Pulper & Fruit Crusher pulps fruit to the perfect consistency – soft fruits like berries or plums and hard fruits like pears or apples should first be pulped using a fruit crusher; this breaks the skin to help you extract the maximum amount of juice. With a big stainless steel hopper this fruit shredder can take care of a gigantic 7 litres at a time, mashing your fruit in minutes. Using our crushing machine couldn’t be easier, there’s no loud motor or long wire, simply wind the handle to turn the internal blades.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Extra large hopper to hold up 7 L/1.8 Gallon of fruit, It will easily crush 35 to 45 kg of fruit in an hour, making it a great little work saver.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLY - Follow the instruction to set up and use. US local service, solved in 24 hours if you have any question.
- A NECESSITY CRUSHER - Worked absolutely fantastic for crushing apples for pressing into cider. The resulting apple pulp was made of probably average 1/4" bits of apple, It is juiced easily without getting pulp into the cider.
- SAFE AND HEALTHY - Made by recyclable heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel,and rugged iron frame and table mount components are all designed for years of use.
- APPLICABLE SCENE - suitable for apples, pears, grapes and the pressing of oranges and other fruit. Ideal for those who want to enjoy their own harvest of natural and organic fruit.
What is it used for?
- Designed to crush all types of fruits from apples to grapes and more in preparation for extracting juices in a fruit press.
- Produce excellent juices, ciders to your ideal taste
- Help you extract the maximum amount of juice
Product Details and Features
Manufacturer: EJWOX PRODUCTS INC.
Style No.: 1141
Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 13.4 x 11.7 inches
Item Weight: 12.5 pounds
Material: Stainless Steel
works very smoothly and pretty easy to put together
No dislikes just needs power from a drill or motor with a slow speed
Works great for making cider. Best to quarter the apples to make grinding easy.
Great product at a reasonable price! We crushed 500 lbs of pinot noir grapes in less than an hour with this beast. I found an old car wiper motor and installed it to the handle and off we went and crashed those grapes like it was nothing! Well worth the price!!!
It's a lot of work to make cider, but oh so worth it. The crusher worked flawlessly!