- Two Kind Plant Food - Own this Compost bin, you can get two Kind Plant Food. One kind is solid and the other way is liquid . Great solution to save your money off the grid
- Drain Plugs to Collect Compost Tea- Except our composter, no compost tumbler can produce liquid fertilizers for all type plant.Homemade compost is known as black gold in the gardening world and compost tea is the golden liquid.
- Fast Compost time - The rotating design for easy turn compost to speed up the composting process,Aerated internal bar mixes compost & allows needed airflow. Easily break up and decompose clumps in the chamber, and plow lots of oxygen into the compost to produce healthy, finished compost quickly
- Sturdy, Durable Construction - The frame is zinc powder coated.The reinforced barrel has been UV protected . Easy assembly, easy to use.
- Make Life Greener - Composting is the best way to convert food waste into plant food which would enrich the soil.
Assembly was easy, seems pretty sturdy. I like it has a drain, which many don’t. Just wish it was bigger and sat up higher so I could get my yard wagon under it. Trying to eliminate back breaking labor. Seems like only 2 bolts to hold the center rod the entire thing spins on in the end would be the weak pint of any. We’ll soon see.
To start off, this composter was quite easy (and maybe even fun) to assemble. It gave me no trouble and the instructions were clear as crystal.
It functions just as it should― it’s a big sphere that closes and rotates! Honestly, as of now I have no idea about the final product of the compost; it has been too cold so far actually "compost" much of anything. Right now it’s acting as a sort of kitchen-scrap-frozen-trash-bin, although it’s doing a great job at this!
It feels sturdy and the lid stays on tight (if properly clasped). The valve is tight and should work great for regulating moisture. This is a great product and I cannot wait till it warms up and I get fresh, organic, natural, delicious, earthy food for my plants!
An efficient way to provide compost for a small garden. Tough, but probably won’t hold up to black bears so we had to move it to a well lit area near dog kennels. Thick walls on this and easy entry. Heavy duty design that tumbles smoothly. Actually rather fun to use. Hides odors well. Not difficult to put together. A wonderful way to enrich the soil and not waste those vegetables scraps etc. Steel stand is fairly durable. Has a good screen. Composts pretty quickly.
The assembly on this was illustrated/written oddly. I attached the screws as I attached the round plastic pieces. The assembly was pretty quick. The tumbler is a good size for my household. The door to the tumbler is very odd. You need to put down what you are going to put in it, use both hands to open it. I like to place the door on a table so I don't have to bend down to get it then shut it. Then you need both hands to snap it back in place. Listen and double check it is shut. I made this mistake and when I rotated the tumbler - so much compost material FELL out on the ground - so yucky.
Admission: I have not had the chance to start composting as of this review because it's been frozen outside since I assembled this thing and I need some earth to get it going!
That being said, I see no reason why this won't work. Assembly was fairly easy and straightforward. I did have a small issue with a panel that didn't fully snap together but it was total user error and I had to disassemble and reassemble to fix my booboo. It spins nice and has a good weight. The stand isn't much to wrote home about - the legs seem cheap - but when this is full of compost I don't think it will much matter. The spout at the bottom for draining dome "tea" is awesome and I look forward to using it.
Assuming things break down as desired, this is a nice little composter for the price. It's the perfect size for my townhouse patio.