- Dural Chamber composting tumbler on two-leg stand
- Easy slide doors will help keep track of each batch
- Perfectly suited for small yards and for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bins
- Easy to turn barrel, waste mixed easily, fast batch composting
- 43 gallon capacity
Product Details and Features
Manufacturer: EJWOX PRODUCTS INC.
Style No.: 3011/3013
Colors: Black Door /Green Door
Product size: 25.90 x 23.60 x 36.80 Inches
Package Weight:20.7 lbs
Material: High Quality PP and Rustproof Steel frame
- Visible Compost Temperature - New Design compost bin with a Compost Thermometer to tell you what temperature is best to keep it at, and what to add to the compost pile and what not to add.
- Humanized Deep Groove Design-50mm depth makes it easier for you to rotate the tumbler to get a better composting process.
- Short Assembly Time - 2021 new version has reduced the screw Qty for easy assembly and modify middle panel to closely separate the two chamber.
- Make Life Greener - Composting is the best way to convert food waste into plant food which would enrich the soil.
- Do it Better with EJWOX: EJWOX Composter are engineered with cutting-edge technology and offer outstanding customer service to the world.
I¡¯m not very good at putting things together without taking hours and this was simple. I love it so much
This is definitely the most difficult product I¡¯ve ever assembled (and I¡¯ve assembled many in my life). The screw and nut connectors are small and because of the design, they¡¯re in tight places, and you have to connect them blindly. The pieces fit together well, there just needs to be another solution for the fasteners. Plastic pop-rivets or something similar would be great.
I found this composter easy to assemble (30-40 min). It is very sturdy . Dual chambers are very convenient. Large enough for home use but small enough to tuck out of view, an HOA requirement for my neighborhood. Only two minor complaints; it is a bit hard to turn when half full and the opening doors slip out occasionally when I add materials. Both issues are easy to work around.
I had to drill more holes in the side to allow for more air flow. Otherwise it will become anaerobic and stink to high heaven. I wish the two sides moved independently. Other than that, it's a good value for the money.
When I put the legs together, one of them was missing a pin. I emailed EJWOX customer service and they not only sent me a new pin, but two legs to make sure it was the proper fix. For those who have commented about the difficulty in putting the compost bin together, I'm not sure why they thought it was so difficult. Maybe EJWOX improved it, since I bought the 2021 version, but don't be scared away from buying this great compost bin based on the reviews about the difficulty in assembling it. It took me about 45 minutes to assemble it.