EJWOX Fruit and Apple Crusher with Flywheel and Stand & Fruit Crusher pulps fruit to the perfect consistency – soft fruits like berries or plums and hard fruits like pears or apples should first be pulped using a fruit crusher; this breaks the skin to help you extract the maximum amount of juice. With a big stainless steel hopper this fruit shredder can take care of a gigantic 7 litres at a time, mashing your fruit in minutes. Using our crushing machine couldn’t be easier, there’s no loud motor or long wire, simply wind the handle to turn the internal blades.
- Fruit Crusher Comes with a Stand - So no more trying to keep the crusher in place between chairs or tables.Stand can be positioned over bucket/tub or directly over many crossbeam presses.
- Work Easier with flywheel - If you’ve tried an apple crusher with a flywheel before, how much easier the cast iron wheel handle makes the job.
- Simply Clean with Hose after Use - Once use well the fruit grinder, it is very easy to clean. Just use the hose to clean the fruit crusher.
- Safe and healthy - Pass FDA test, Made by recyclable heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel,and rugged iron frame and table mount components are all designed for years of use.
- MULTIFUNCTION CRUSHER - Essential for grinder apples, pears, peaches, pineapples and other hard fruits in the ejwox fruit & apple crusher prior to pressing.
What is it used for?
- Designed to crush all types of fruits from apples to grapes and more in preparation for extracting juices in a fruit press.
- Produce excellent juices, ciders to your ideal taste
- Help you extract the maximum amount of juice
Product Details and Features
Manufacturer: EJWOX PRODUCTS INC.
Style No.: 1153
Package Dimensions: 21.30 x 9.50 x 16.10 in
Package Weight: 26.25 lb
Material: Stainless Steel
It took about 20 minutes to put it together. It is stout and works well. Being able to remove most of the length on the legs makes it easy to store too. We went through 60# of Bartlett pears in about an hour. In 3 hours we had it all pressed into cider. A nice Saturday morning task.