EJWOX 7Liter Manual Apple Scratter Pulper & Fruit Crusher pulps fruit to the perfect consistency – soft fruits like berries or plums and hard fruits like pears or apples should first be pulped using a fruit crusher; this breaks the skin to help you extract the maximum amount of juice. With a big stainless steel hopper this fruit shredder can take care of a gigantic 7 litres at a time, mashing your fruit in minutes. Using our crushing machine couldn’t be easier, there’s no loud motor or long wire, simply wind the handle to turn the internal blades.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Extra large hopper to hold up 7 L/1.8 Gallon of fruit, It will easily crush 35 to 45 kg of fruit in an hour, making it a great little work saver.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLY - Follow the instruction to set up and use. US local service, solved in 24 hours if you have any question.
- A NECESSITY CRUSHER - Worked absolutely fantastic for crushing apples for pressing into cider. The resulting apple pulp was made of probably average 1/4" bits of apple, It is juiced easily without getting pulp into the cider.
- SAFE AND HEALTHY - Made by recyclable heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel,and rugged iron frame and table mount components are all designed for years of use.
- APPLICABLE SCENE - suitable for apples, pears, grapes and the pressing of oranges and other fruit. Ideal for those who want to enjoy their own harvest of natural and organic fruit.
What is it used for?
- Designed to crush all types of fruits from apples to grapes and more in preparation for extracting juices in a fruit press.
- Produce excellent juices, ciders to your ideal taste
- Help you extract the maximum amount of juice
Product Details and Features
Manufacturer: EJWOX PRODUCTS INC.
Style No.: 1141
Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 13.4 x 11.7 inches
Item Weight: 12.5 pounds
Material: Stainless Steel
I started a conversation with this company and they were amazing! Took the time to make a special sale item for the stand for the fruit crusher. Quick responses, great product, and fast shipping! Amazing experience!
The unit works pretty well, but it is tends to shift around a lot in use. A better system for securing it would be great. You will definitely need to cut the apples in half prior to putting them through from my experience.
Works ok, not awesome.
little tough to clean but works awesome.
Made quick work of preparing apples prior to pressing them to make cider. Best to have a sprayer to get it cleaned out.