- QUALITY - Premium grade hard plastic will keep your liquid nectar safe and secure. Safer than glass feeders.
- ENTERTAINING - Feed and watch hummingbirds in your own backyard
- EFFECTIVE DESIGN - Each feeder holds 2.3 ounces of nectar, sealing tightly to prevent leakages but easily opens for cleaning
- GIFT IDEA - A great gift idea for parents, nature lovers and children
- CONVENIENT & ATTRACTIVE PLACEMENT - The bird feeders can be hanged outside of your home on trees, feeding station stands, hooks or a variety of placements.Handheld, miniature design is charming and easy to manage. Also effective in attracting orioles!
- PERFECT SIZE TO MOUNT IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS - You can hang several small feeders in different parts of your yard.And placement is important when it comes to these feeders, as you want the location to be convenient, noticeable, and safe.
- HOW AVOID LEAKS - Firstly make sure that you have screwed the feeder. Secondly,Don't lean too hard as the feeder is like a kettle. Thirdly, if you are not satisfied with it, just contact us.
Product Details and Features
Manufacturer: EJWOX PRODUCTS INC.
➤Size: 2.3 oz/ Per Feeder
Style No.: 3031
Package Dimensions: 6.54 x 5.12 x 3.39 inches
Item Weight: 6.7 ounces
Material: Food Grade Hard Plastic
I love these! Easy to set up. Easy to work on my multi-feeder design. And safe for the hummingbirds!
Great to have 4 of them to spread them around. Heavy glass feeders need a hanging bar, but not these. Hang from any vine, branch, or just about any object in the yard that the hanging wires can be twisted to. Thanks for including the hanging wires. Nine ounces water plus three ounces nectar concentrate gives me enough to fill all 4 feeders at once. The flat bottom of the feeder is convenient. I can set each feeder down after filling it. Other feeders that I used could not do that. Then, I can hang them one at a time wherever I like. No matter where I sit in my yard, there is a hummingbird feeder in my view so I don't miss the birds!
Nice hummingbird feeders! The hummingbirds actually prefer these over the bigger ones. I like that I can spread them out in the backyard and have several hummingbirds fees at once.
I would buy these again! Only thing that's not perfect is the hole in the flower. The way it's made the sugar water just drops out of there if you hold it in an angle when you carry them to hang them up.
The hummers LOVE them. They seal tight with no leaks. Comes with twist wires for hanging, but no type of post or wire to hang them from as do other feeders of this style. My only complaint is the base is rather difficult to get screwed onto the bottle portion. Its a little tricky and you don't know if its on right until you turn it upside down. But by then its too late. But for the price they are very good. And like i said, the hummingbirds love them, and that's all that matters!!